Refrigerant Gas Tank Containers
Used to safely store and transport refrigerants (R-gases) used for domestic and industrial cooling appliances.
Refrigerant Tank Containers
EXSIF offers a large fleet of refrigerant gas tank container equipment that can be used to store and transport refrigerants (R-gases).
Our equipment is designed to meet and exceed regulatory requirements for highly regulated gas products. There are a wide range of capacities and pressure ratings that are ASME U Stamped equipment standard.
We can meet or exceed your regional or product specific requirements and use only the highest quality valves and fittings. EXSIF has the technical expertise to help you with the requirements for your refrigerant gas tank needs.
Streamline Operations and Reduce CAPEX with Flexible Term Tank Container Leasing Contracts.
With a strategic supply chain network that covers the globe, we have the connections to get you what you need — when you need it.
Technical Specifications for Refrigerant Tank Containers
- Discharge valve remote closure system with fusible link
- ASME VIII DIV 2 Approved
- P460NL shell material with Zinc lining
- Valve cabinet with lockable door
- 500mm bolted manlid cover with spiral wound gaskets
- Level gauges
- Wide variety of connection possibilities
- R-32, R-125
- Can also be used to carry gasses used for electric car batteries
- Wide variety of working pressures
- Capacities from 16,000 to 25,300 liters
- Available with or without baffles
- Bottom discharge fitted with excess flow valve and 3 points of closure
Lease Tank Containers with us for Comprehensive Support
When you lease tank containers with us, the tank is on the tip of the iceberg.
Supply Chain Services
Leverage our experience with asset management, supply chain optimization, and logistical support services.
Protect your bottom line and the planet with the most sustainable liquid and gas storage and transport solutions.